I am really liking the magazine Porter, I normally go to pick up Vogue but fancied this for a change, it has some really good articles!
I know its a little premature to be blogging about Autumn and Winter wear but I recently watched the A/W 14 catwalk on burberrys website and had to share some of my favourite pieces. With two of my favourite models strutting their stuff Delevingne and Dunn looks amazing in Burberry's latest.
The collections inspiration is from "the British Bloomsbury set of artists and writers at Charleston, including Vanessa Bell and Virginia Woolf, the Autumn/Winter 2014 runway collection celebrates the decorative arts. Hand-painted leaf motifs and patterned rugs combine in a patchwork of textures and prints. Brushed shearling and English-woven gabardine contrast with organdy and scottish-woven cashmere in shades of cameo pink, bright olive and elderberry".
What struck me the most about Robert Cavalli's autumn / winter campaign was his choice in model. Rita Ora's conventional styling and look is different here. Although Rita has maintained the peroxide blonde colour, her signature red lips have vanished. Her styling and makeup makes her almost unrecognisable. I myself had to look twice before realising it was the well known singer Rita Ora.
As you will learn I am a massive lover and user of instagram, here are some of my favourite June posts and clothing items.
1. Floral blue and pink laced shorts from missguided
2. Yellow top from missguided, floral culottes from new look
3. Palm print co-ord top and midi skirt from Asos
4. Yellow bikini bandeau and high waisted bottoms from Andrea Iyamah designs
5. White chunky heeled sandals in white from Topshop
6. Pineapple pink printed shorts from Bershka, green palm print bikini set from Asos, Pineapple print jeans from Topshop
7. white stripe bikini from riverisland, black cut of swimsuit from missguided, orange/brown fringed bikini set from H&M, aztec/tribal print bandeau set from F&F
8. Pink pleated wrap around skirt from Topshop
9. White and red culottes from Topshop
Hi, my name is Kathleen. This blog is a collection of my thoughts, inspirations and interests as well as a place to share my fashion and beauty favourites!